Mathematic and knowledge models, optimization, simulation, and visualization.
Boosting collaboration of national and international higher education institutions, research networks, and energetic field companies, through identification of projects of the development of scientific and technological capacities facing the creation and use of mathematical and knowledge models to support decision-making in the energy field.
- Provide a platform of elaboration of proposals for new research projects about the creation and use of mathematical and knowledge models to support decision-making in the energy field.
- Boost the bonding of the project “Mathematical models for energetic optimization and efficiency” with the academic, scientific, business, and social community.
- Exchange and promote academic and scientific information about the project “Mathematical models for energetic optimization and efficiency”.
- Development of optimization models to allow a determination of plans to add plants according to the kind of technology, location, time, and additions size with the purpose of satisfying the energetic demand.
- Development of a methodology to generate optimal operation sequences in electricity generation plants to achieve a balance of fluctuations of the network thanks to the contribution of renewable energies.
- Development of models based on data mining that may allow identifying technical and organizational improvements oriented towards cost reduction in the operation of the electric grid.
For further information:
If you are willing to participate in this initiative and receive more information you may contact us directly here:
Dr. Rafael Batres
Escuela de Ingeniería y Ciencias
Tecnológico de Monterrey
Autopista del Sol Km. 104 + 060
Col. Real del Puente
Xochitepec 62790, Morelos, México